Trango Tower Expedition
Highlights: Baltoro Glacier, K2 View
Trango Tower Expedition Pakistan 2021
Trango Tower expedition registration is now open for 2021. Trango Towers are a family of Solid rock towers in Pakistan. These towers at the Elevation: 6,286 meter offer some of the largest cliffs and most challenging rock climbing in the world
Trango Tower expedition is an ultimate mountaineering journey. Trango Tower is a 6,286 meter high mountain, which is located north of Baltoro Glacier in the Karakoram Mountains range of Pakistan. Trango Tower offer some of the largest cliffs and most challenging rock climbing, every year a number of expeditions from around the world visit Karakoram to climb this difficult granite.
We are offering Trango Tower expedition with including logistic services until Trango Tower base camp. The Climbing duration may be longer or shorter depending on the client’s experience and ability.
Trango Tower Expedition Route:
Our Trango Tower Expedition starts from Islamabad. Islamabad is the purpose build capital city of Pakistan. Your guide will meet and Greet you at the Islamabad International Airport. We will transfer you to the hotel and have a group briefing in the afternoon about the Trango Tower expedition.
Next day you will catch the (45 minutes) spectacular mountains view flights to Skardu. On route you will have the first glimpse of the great Nanga Parbat, K2 and the other stunning Himalayan & Karakoram Mountain Peaks. After checking in to the Hotel, rest of the day is for sightseeing and preparation for the Expedition. Skardu is the Capital of Baltistan and it is the getaway to Trango Tower Pakistan, K2, Deosai Plato, Mashabrum Peaks and many other famous Karakoram Peaks.
At the snout of the Baltoro Glacier the trail divides, you will take the left branch to the Base Camp of Trango Tower. En-route you will enjoy spectacular views and gigantic mountain panorama including Paiyu Peak (6,660 m), Uli Biaho Tower (6,417m), Lillie, Urdukas Peak, Gasherbrum IV (7,925m), Mitre Peak (6025m) and many more
Highlights –Trango Tower Expedition
Trango Tower expedition has a lot to offers. Given below are main highlights of Trango Tower expedition:
- One of the world’s top Climbing Adventure
- Spectacular Views of K2, Broad Peak and the Gasherbrums.
- Walking holiday to Concordia and the Baltoro Glacier.
- Experience the picturesque Shigar Valley in Pakistan.
- Stunning wild and remote scenery.
Itinerary –Trango Tower Expedition
Day 1 : Islamabad & Rawalpindi
Day 2 : Islamabad to Chilas
Day 3 : Chilas to Skardu
Day 4 : Skardu to Jula
Day 5 : Jula to paju
Day 6 : paju to base camp
15 climbing days
Day 22 : base to paju
Day 23 : paju to Jula
Day 24 : Jula skardu
Day 25 : Skardu to Islamabad
Day 26 : free day in Islamabad
Day 27 : departure from
- All domestic flights and road transfers
- All hotel accommodation (twin sharing room)
- All trekking accommodation
- All camping site and bridge fees
- All trekking logistics (all tents, non-personal equipment and tools etc)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Licensed professional guide (government requirement)
- Government trekking permit fees and paperwork
- Waste management fees (government requirement)
- Support staff (cook, assistant(s) etc)
- Porter for personal luggage (15 kgs)
- First aid medicine kit (basic)
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- D3V sleeping tent, Toilet Tent, Shower Tent.
- Personal travel insurance (suggestions only)
- Visa to Pakistan (five supporting documents will be offered)
- International airfare
- Personal equipment (e.g. trekking shoes, down jacket, walking sticks etc)
- Personal mountain equipment (crampon, mountaineering boot, ice axe, harness, two carabiners, helmet etc)
- Extra nights in Islamabad (hotel check in/out is 12pm) - additional USD 49 per night
- Tips/gratuities for guides, porters, staff etc
- Miscellaneous (minibar, bottled water, phone calls, laundry, souvenir etc)