Laila Peak Expedition
Highlights: views of k2, nanga parbat
Laila Peak Expedition Pakistan 2021
Laila Peak Expedition 2021 registration is now open. Climbing Laila Peak is considered one of the best mountaineering expeditions on the planet. We are offering Laila Peak Expedition with full boards and logistic services until the base camp. The duration of the expedition may be longer or shorter, depending on the client’s experience and available time.
Laila Peak Expedition Pakistan Overview
Laila Peak Expedition is ideal for every tough mountaineer to prepare themselves for higher altitude Peaks. Laila Peak is a 6,000 Meters Peak, in The Karakoram Mountain range of Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan. Laila Peak is the most beautiful mountain in the Karakoram range. From the summit, you can see all the major summits of the Karakoram range including, K2, Broad Peak, and the Gasherbrum.
Laila Peak Expedition Route:
Laila Peak Expedition starts from Islamabad. Our representative will meet and greet you at Islamabad International Airport, then transfer you to the hotel. The rest of the day in Islamabad is at leisure to recover from the journey. We will meet over dinner to give you a detailed briefing about the Laila Peak Expedition. After spending a night in Islamabad, the next day, you will take a breathtaking mountain view flight to Skardu, Baltistan. On route, you will have the first glimpse of great Nanga Parbat, K2, and the other stunning Himalayan & Karakoram Peaks. After 45 minutes, you will arrive in Skardu, check into your hotel, and enjoy the rest of the afternoon meeting your porters or explore the local Bazaar.
Highlights –Laila Peak Expedition
Laila Peak Expedition has a lot to offers. Given below are main highlights of Laila Peak Expedition:
- Laila Peak expedition provides a unique Karakoram range climbing experience
- Breathtaking view of K2, Nanga Parbat, and other peaks from the flight to Skardu
- Explore the culture and traditions of the ancient Himalayan kingdom of Baltistan
- Experience the picturesque Hushey Valley in Pakistan
- Spectacular mountain vistas of the Karakoram range
- One of the top climbing and mountaineering adventure.
Itinerary –Laila Peak Expedition
Day 01: Arrival at Islamabad.
Day 02: Fly to Skardu or drive to Chilas
Day 03: Day free at Skardu or drive to Skardu.
Day 04: Preparations (porters hiring & local purchasing).
Day 05: jeep drive to Hushe
Day 06: Trek to Saitcho
Day 07: Trek to base camp.
Day 09-23: days reserved for climbing Laila peak.
Day 24: trek back to Hushe.
Day 26: By jeeps drive to Skardu.
Day 27: Drive to Chilas
Day 28: Drive to Islamabad.
Day 29: Embark your international flight.
- All domestic flights and road transfers
- All hotel accommodation (twin sharing room)
- All trekking accommodation
- All camping site and bridge fees
- All trekking logistics (all tents, non-personal equipment and tools etc)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Licensed professional guide (government requirement)
- Government trekking permit fees and paperwork
- Waste management fees (government requirement)
- Support staff (cook, assistant(s) etc)
- Porter for personal luggage (15 kgs)
- First aid medicine kit (basic)
- Satellite phone for emergencies
- D3V sleeping tent, Toilet Tent, Shower Tent.
- Personal travel insurance (suggestions only)
- Visa to Pakistan (five supporting documents will be offered)
- International airfare
- Personal equipment (e.g. trekking shoes, down jacket, walking sticks etc)
- Personal mountain equipment (crampon, mountaineering boot, ice axe, harness, two carabiners, helmet etc)
- Extra nights in Islamabad (hotel check in/out is 12pm) - additional USD 49 per night
- Tips/gratuities for guides, porters, staff etc
- Miscellaneous (minibar, bottled water, phone calls, laundry, souvenir etc)